Sometimes you just want to enjoy a big bowl of something healthy and delicious. This acai bowl is perfect for those times. When you’re trying to curb your cravings for more sugary desserts, this will provide you just the right about sweet. It’s filled with natural sugars, healthy fats and tasty fruits. You can always try adding different combinations as well, so don’t be afraid to get creative!
- 1 packet unsweetened acai
- 1/4 C coconut sugar
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 C frozen fruit of choice
- 1/2 unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1/4 C organic maca powder
- 1 Tbsp sunflower butter
- Toppings of your choice- I use blueberries, bananas and granola. You can use nuts to keep the recipe paleo. You might also try adding shredded coconut, honey or maple syrup.
- Blend all ingredients together, except toppings
- Pour into bowl and add toppings
Learn how to make this acai bowl now