It can be tough to find a tasty treat that isn’t terrible for your body. These black bean brownies are full of protein, fiber and healthy fats. You can feel good about enjoying every bite!
- 1 can black beans 15 oz (rinsed and drained)
- 2/3cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup Himalayan cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup gluten free chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a blender or food processor, combine everything except chocolate chips and walnuts
- Blend for a minute add chocolate chips and walnuts stir
- Pour into well greased ramekins about 3/4 full
- Bake for 30 minutes, insert toothpick it should come out clean
Enjoy your sweet treat!
What are you waiting for? Let’s get started!